Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

And Then It Was Goodbye

Incase you missed it, I've moved. I don't want any of the regular readers to email me and say "where'd you go?" I've expressed my sentiments in a little poem. Ok, part of it is stolen. We used to write this on crap in elementary school.

Sista was here, but, now she's gone
She left her name to carry on
Blogger's been sometimes good and sometimes bad
So, she's moving it on over to try TypePad

Y'all didn't know I was a poet, did you? Another side of me I haven't shown lately. A little rusty, perhaps. Maybe I'll dust off the rhyming side at my new place. Change it in your favorites and do come see me.

12 comments:

ceeelcee said...

"The requested URL / was not found on this server."

Whazzup with THAT?

ceeelcee said...

Ah, it's "sistasmiff.typepad.com"

Your link is wrong. Not that I'm a busybody or anything...

SistaSmiff said...

You must be sorely mistaken. It looks perfectly good to me...after I fixt it, of course.

J. said...

waaaaahhhh.... but I don't haaaaaaave a *sniff* typepad accowwwwnt.

(did I properly convey my whining?)

Anonymous said...

"You picked a fine time to leave me, Sista.
400 Children and a crop in the fields
I've had some bad times lived through some sad times
But this time your blogging won't heal
You picked a fine time to leave me Sista

Kenny "Blogger" Rogers

Jerald said...

A good while ago, I tried to sign up on Blogger. It didn't work for some reason so I was just anon for a while til I noticed that right in front of me, that I could be Jerald.

I am in the process of signing up for typepad or whatever it is so that I can jump in on the killing thread. So hopefully, it will work and I will feel 'normal'...

Jerald

Omar Cruz said...

Head Shop, Herbal Grinders ,
Bongs, Glass Pipe. Visit us for more info at: http://www.headshopinternational.com/

KennethEdelstein said...

微風成人影片微風免費影片微風線上影片後宮佳麗免費成人影片欣賞後宮佳麗免費影片影片天天看影片大奶影片酒店影片美女影片美國女人做愛影片線上免費成人影片線上免費直播影片線上直播區影片線上直播影片線上girl5320貼影片區girl5320貼影片girl5320貼圖區girl5320貼片區girl5320短片A漫a圖網AV貼片av直播室av亞洲第一站AV成人av成  人網AV女優寫真AV女優裸体影片AV女優限制級短片限制級相簿限制級的影片限制級的色情漫畫網限制級熟女女人做愛影片女人身體秘密影片女同志線上短片女同志av片女同志a片女優後宮dvd女優影城女優影片女優免費影片女優免費電影

如此的 said...

與其爭取不可能得到的東西,不如善自珍惜運用自己所擁有的........................................

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

stargo said...

耐斯的部落格值得推蔫! ........................................

哲宇 said...

手機色情電話卡通色情動畫影片免費色情動漫下載qvod色情影片色情qvod線上色情下載線上色情片免費線上色情片免費看線上成年人影片線上成人影片a直播線上成人網站影片線上女優短片線上片免費看線上片試看線上卡通色線上卡通動畫線上卡通網線上台灣 18a 片網線上同志漫畫線上字線上成人線上成人免費go2線上成人動畫網線上成人電影分享線上色情片免費觀賞線上色情免費看線上免費卡通影片線上免費同志影片線上免費成人片試看線上免費成人長片成人小說 言情小說 視訊交友玩美女人