Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

He's a One Boy Cuddly Toy, My Up, My Down, My Pride and Joy.

We all know about Andy & Opie, Mike, Greg, Peter & Bobby; George H.W. and George W; Bill Bixby and that little freckled kid; In a world where there's so much hatred and estrangement in families, I tell ya, this story about Nashville's own favorite Fabulous Father/Son Duo is what families are all about! It brings a tear to my eye and just fills my heart with so much....There is love and light in this mean old, hateful world.

I can't help but hear strains of "The Courtship of Eddie's Father" theme in the story of Artie and his boy and best pal, Perry and just thinking of all the swell, fun things they've done together...fishing, camping, murder, skipping town....oh, it's too much.

No comments: