Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Vacation/Sick Day

Of course, the day I plan a vacation day, I end up having The Crud that has been flying around. I had it yesterday, went to work and then Co-Worker Debbie said I had a fever and in her oh so subtle way said "Get out of here. I don't want your funk."

I was planning on taking #2 to The Hermitage today. He is so into Presidents. They're calling for possible severe storms this afternoon and I'm not so sure I want to be stuck at Jackson's Tomb during a tornado warning. So instead of delving into the history of Old Hickory, #2 and I will be getting our sore, swollen throats swabbed for Strep. Yee haw.

While I'm convalescing today, I'm watching some uplifting television. So uplifting, I'm seriously considering donating my 401K to him. I'm also catching up on my gameshows.

**Update***
The word for the weekend is "streptococcus." Ginormous pills the size of Cleveland I must ingest for ten days and waiting for that inevitable "secondary" infection that is sure to follow when taking 875 mg of augmentin. (The girls out there know exactly of which I'm speaking.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Schister? You're sick? That is a tradegy! I hope you get to feeling bettuh.

Anonymous said...

My name is Cindy Floyd and i would like to show you my personal experience with Augmentin.

I suffered from Pseudofolliculitis behind my head for years and by chance I got Augmentin from Libya without any prescription. In Europe all the doctors that I consulted could not find solution for this problem so one day I just worked into a pharmacy in Libya and showed it to the Doctor in charge of the pharmacy who adviced me to take Augmentin. I was a bit hesitant but before my returning date (after 5 days) I noticed that all the bumps are drying. and now I'm very proud of my head.

Side Effects :
None…Miracle drug…

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Cindy Floyd