Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Al "Waaaaaaaa" Gore

I really dislike Al Gore. Not because of his politics, but since he lost the 2000 election, he has turned into a whiny, ninny baby. Everytime he shows up on something, he has this whiny tone to his voice. I'm going to have to say to him what I say to my 7 year old "I can't hear you when you're whining. If you'll stop whining, I'll listen to what you have to say."

I wish Al Gore and Naomi Judd would just, like, go away so we'd never see them again. I don't wish any harm to them, but if they'd just go off somewhere and not turn up on television, I'd be very happy. There's a whole other list of public personas I wish would do the same. I'll have to collect them and post later.

No comments: