#2 Son is 7 years old. He told me last night on his way to bed that he was going to wake at 5:59 a.m. this monring because his show comes on at 6. No idea what his show is, but I would wager it comes on Cartoon Network. (Just found out it's Ed, Edd and Eddy.")
#2 also has a new imaginary friend. It's a different kind of imaginary friend because #2 is a different sort of kid and this imaginary friend is not totally invisible. It's a piece of wood that he's drawn a face on and his name is "Plank". Best I can understand, they have something similar on "Ed".
#2 and Plank just ate their Frosted Cheerios and he asked if Plank could come to church with us. I guess if Plank is under conviction by the Holy Spirt, we'll just take him along.
Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!
- RIP Natalie Maines
- Missing the Two Sexiest Fat Men Alive
- Steeples and Graffiti
- The Git R Dones: Party of Seven
- Can't Be The Biggest Loser
- I Hate Meetings
- Mom Is Not Dead
- Blue Clear Sky
- Imaginary Friends
- Do-Mestik Injuneering
- My Nephew, the Writer
- Snow Day....For Some
- Al "Waaaaaaaa" Gore
- Golden Globes/Walk The Line
- Let It Snow
- Hair and Eyebrows
- First weigh in on Weight Watchers a bit ago and da...
- Note to self....make sure to leave burial instruct...
- It's a good day here...Report card day (or "grade ...
- Happy Birthday Elvis
- 14 Years Ago Today.....
- ▼ January (25)