I hate meetings. I get sooo sleepy and have to fight the urge to yawn every single time I'm in one. Be it something interesting or not.
This morning, I'm out at Opryland Hotel to meet with some publicist types in from out of town. We meet outside that bar that used to be called something else, about 7 of us crammed around a tiny table, two different conversations going on at once and at Opryland Hotel, you've got some good people watching. I felt like #2 Son, who is ADHD, and when we're trying to get him to do his homework and his eyes fight to wander...that was me. Bored out of my skull and being new in this position, not having nary a clue what they were talking about.
No wonder presidents and stuff tend to doze off....sheesh.
Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!
- RIP Natalie Maines
- Missing the Two Sexiest Fat Men Alive
- Steeples and Graffiti
- The Git R Dones: Party of Seven
- Can't Be The Biggest Loser
- I Hate Meetings
- Mom Is Not Dead
- Blue Clear Sky
- Imaginary Friends
- Do-Mestik Injuneering
- My Nephew, the Writer
- Snow Day....For Some
- Al "Waaaaaaaa" Gore
- Golden Globes/Walk The Line
- Let It Snow
- Hair and Eyebrows
- First weigh in on Weight Watchers a bit ago and da...
- Note to self....make sure to leave burial instruct...
- It's a good day here...Report card day (or "grade ...
- Happy Birthday Elvis
- 14 Years Ago Today.....
- ▼ January (25)