Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Busy Mom

I'm thinking a lot this morning about everybody's friend, Busy Mom. Her own mom lost her battle with cancer early this morning. A lot of us have been through losing a parent after a long, painful illness. If you haven't yet, you will. It's an odd journey to take. When death comes following a long illness, like Busy Grandma had, it's something of a relief for them. Even so, you're never really prepared to lose them.

Busy Mom has been quite inspiring to me in how she's managed the Busy Family, working full time, keeping these multiple blogs up and caring for her mother. She doesn't have brothers and sisters to share the load and I'm sure she's tired, but, her attitude and spirit is really something. No whining from Busy Mom.

The Busy Family has a lot to do the next few days. Keep them in your prayers.

2 comments:

Newscoma said...

I hated to hear this. I lost my mother to the same thing in 1998.
It is extremely painful and devastating to lose any parent.
Thinking of her this day.
And I wish her mother God Speed.

Busy Mom said...

Thanks, Sharon. We're OK, you're right, there's much to do, though.

Blog Archive