There are approximately 1,453 socks in my house. They are not matched and most are dirty. I have found them in just about every nook and cranny of the house today. After complaints all week of "Mom, there are no socks!" I decided to gather as many socks as I could find and throw them all in the washer at the same time. The real fun will be after they come out of the dryer and attempting to match them. I'm seriously considering chuckin' them all and buying everybody in the house 7 pairs of socks.
I can't convey what a blessing it is to be able to spend my Saturday playing with socks. This is what I dreamt of all those times I visualized the white picket fence.
Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!
- Da Bachelor
- A Streptococcus Among Us?
- Darren McGavin-RIP
- Don Knotts RIP
- A Prayer Request
- A Look Inside the Modern Kitchen
- This Is Love
- Urgent Care is a Bad Thing
- Is There Such A Thing As Too Good?
- Go Kinky
- February 19, 1992
- No Bidness Like Show Bidness
- The Ghost of Ted Baxter Spotted In Nashville
- Carlene Carter
- Good, Good Ivy
- Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm....
- Love For Sale
- FLYLady Will Be Disappointed
- I Love the 70's
- Battle of the Sockses
- More Evidence of God's Residence
- February 10, 1969-Long Beach, CA My aunt (with the...
- You Say It's Your Birthday....
- The Blog That Wasn't
- Grammy Observations-SugarPits
- And the Winner Is.............
- Grammies, Schmammies
- A D In Band?!?!?!?
- Super Bowl Sunday
- Lance & Sheryl
- Louise Scruggs
- ▼ February (31)