Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Battle of the Sockses

There are approximately 1,453 socks in my house. They are not matched and most are dirty. I have found them in just about every nook and cranny of the house today. After complaints all week of "Mom, there are no socks!" I decided to gather as many socks as I could find and throw them all in the washer at the same time. The real fun will be after they come out of the dryer and attempting to match them. I'm seriously considering chuckin' them all and buying everybody in the house 7 pairs of socks.

I can't convey what a blessing it is to be able to spend my Saturday playing with socks. This is what I dreamt of all those times I visualized the white picket fence.

No comments: