I have been basking in the glow of 70's music Heaven all morning thanks to Satellite Radio. I've heard songs this morning that I have not thought of in twenty years or more, but yet, know every single word to:
Shadow Dancing-Andy Gibb-I don't care what anybody says, the Brothers Gibb are the absolute most underrated singers and songwriters around. Too bad everybody associates them with Saturday Night Fever cause they were much more than that. Ok so Andy was the sound alike kid brother...I LOVE them. Barry's gonna be my neighbor in the summer. Can't wait to run into him in the Wal Marts.
Billy, Don't Be A Hero-who in the crap sang this horrendous song?!?!?!?
Hot Stuff-Donna Summer-now hot stuffin' for Jesus.
Car Wash-Rose Royce -Clap, clap, clap-clap-clap-clap-clap BEEP!
Keep It Comin' Love -KC and the Sunshine Band-I prefer that there booty number he does.
Boogie Oogie Oogie-A Taste of Honey-Til you just cant' boogie no mo'.
I love the nightlife...I got to boogie...on the disco round....-Somebody explain to me what and where the Disco Round is???
The day would be complete if they would play "Run, Joey Run" or "Convoy."
Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!
- Da Bachelor
- A Streptococcus Among Us?
- Darren McGavin-RIP
- Don Knotts RIP
- A Prayer Request
- A Look Inside the Modern Kitchen
- This Is Love
- Urgent Care is a Bad Thing
- Is There Such A Thing As Too Good?
- Go Kinky
- February 19, 1992
- No Bidness Like Show Bidness
- The Ghost of Ted Baxter Spotted In Nashville
- Carlene Carter
- Good, Good Ivy
- Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm....
- Love For Sale
- FLYLady Will Be Disappointed
- I Love the 70's
- Battle of the Sockses
- More Evidence of God's Residence
- February 10, 1969-Long Beach, CA My aunt (with the...
- You Say It's Your Birthday....
- The Blog That Wasn't
- Grammy Observations-SugarPits
- And the Winner Is.............
- Grammies, Schmammies
- A D In Band?!?!?!?
- Super Bowl Sunday
- Lance & Sheryl
- Louise Scruggs
- ▼ February (31)