The Grascals are trying to get to Boston for a rather large festival today. They rode back from a show in Asheville last night, straight to the airport and their adventure for this trip is beginning to sound a little like "Planes, Trains and Automobiles."
At BNA, the plane had to be stopped and started a few times to reboot the computers (that's comforting) and for de-icing. They missed their connection in DC. Had to go through security twice and now will have to go through New York then to Providence then to rent cars.
Stories like this remind me why I never pursued music as a career. It's so glamorous.
Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!
- Da Bachelor
- A Streptococcus Among Us?
- Darren McGavin-RIP
- Don Knotts RIP
- A Prayer Request
- A Look Inside the Modern Kitchen
- This Is Love
- Urgent Care is a Bad Thing
- Is There Such A Thing As Too Good?
- Go Kinky
- February 19, 1992
- No Bidness Like Show Bidness
- The Ghost of Ted Baxter Spotted In Nashville
- Carlene Carter
- Good, Good Ivy
- Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm....
- Love For Sale
- FLYLady Will Be Disappointed
- I Love the 70's
- Battle of the Sockses
- More Evidence of God's Residence
- February 10, 1969-Long Beach, CA My aunt (with the...
- You Say It's Your Birthday....
- The Blog That Wasn't
- Grammy Observations-SugarPits
- And the Winner Is.............
- Grammies, Schmammies
- A D In Band?!?!?!?
- Super Bowl Sunday
- Lance & Sheryl
- Louise Scruggs
- ▼ February (31)