Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Geez....a bad weekend for losing legends and memorable characters.
Darren McGavin worked steadily in Hollywood for over 50 years but I guess he'll be forever carved into everybody's memories as the Dad in "A Christmas Story," fighting the !@#$%&* furnace, the Bumpusses dogs and the Leg Lamp...."Frajeeeelay."
Posted by Sharon Collie at 6:44 AM
- Da Bachelor
- A Streptococcus Among Us?
- Darren McGavin-RIP
- Don Knotts RIP
- A Prayer Request
- A Look Inside the Modern Kitchen
- This Is Love
- Urgent Care is a Bad Thing
- Is There Such A Thing As Too Good?
- Go Kinky
- February 19, 1992
- No Bidness Like Show Bidness
- The Ghost of Ted Baxter Spotted In Nashville
- Carlene Carter
- Good, Good Ivy
- Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm....
- Love For Sale
- FLYLady Will Be Disappointed
- I Love the 70's
- Battle of the Sockses
- More Evidence of God's Residence
- February 10, 1969-Long Beach, CA My aunt (with the...
- You Say It's Your Birthday....
- The Blog That Wasn't
- Grammy Observations-SugarPits
- And the Winner Is.............
- Grammies, Schmammies
- A D In Band?!?!?!?
- Super Bowl Sunday
- Lance & Sheryl
- Louise Scruggs
- ▼ February (31)