Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Carrying on an Old Family Tradition
We want to know...
Hank, why do you drink - obviously, to get drunk and do really stupid things while your daughter is in the ICU?
Hank, why do you roll smoke -for good measure
Why must you live out those songs that you wrote? Because life for you is so miserable?
Over and over everybody made my predictions and thus far, we are right on the nose, pal
If I get stoned and sing all night long it's a family tradition
Correct me if I'm wrong here, Hank, but, I don't remember any waitresses accusing yo daddy of putting them in a choke hold or kissing them. ( Although, thanks to Hank Sr's. irresonsibility, we are stuck with that irritating and painfully annoying illegitimate daughter, Jett. )
Too bad waitress Heather didn't read my post about Buddy Alan Owens before she went to work that day. You can't be nice to men. Especially famous ones who just assume you want them. You have to be snobby and rude or you end up in this kind of sitchyeeashun. Guys who play guitars aren't able to just smile, wave and say hi. It's not in their DNA. Remember that next time, hon.
Posted by Sharon Collie at 1:25 PM
- All About Perspective
- Jesus Take The Wheel
- I Nominate For Mother of the Year...
- Put Your Sweet Lips A Little Closer To The Phone.....
- Crazy Kin
- What's The Point?
- Quote of the Day
- Big Daddy O
- A Day in Franklin
- Poop, Mexican Music & Nice Neighbors
- 100 Things
- High Fives For All
- All I Have To Do Is Dream
- We'll Be Right Back
- What'd Life Be Without Homegrown Tomatoes?
- I Could Write a Sonnet About Your Easter Bonnet......
- Don't EVER Say This To Me Again
- Not Here
- Big Bad Bill
- In Praise of Hendersonville
- Sista Smiff's Brag Book
- Hippity Hoppity, Easter's On It's Way
- Perks and Coifs
- Lunchtime in Knoxville
- A One and A Two
- Johnson's Old Grey Mule
- Birthin' Babies
- Tales From The Twister
- Happy Dancing
- Not Your Typical Saturday
- Tornado Warning
- Retrospective Brentwood
- Nothing Stops the US Mail?
- No Pinewood Derby!!!!!
- Angels Sent Straight From Heaven
- A Rainbow After The Rain
- Carrying on an Old Family Tradition
- Celebrating a Life
- Like My Pie, Like My Puddin', Love That Gal That T...
- Be Not Dismayed What 'Er Be Tide.....
- Let Me Hear A Big "Hell Yeah" For the Redneck Girl...
- ▼ April (42)