Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Quote of the Day
This is #2 Son. He is quite humorous. He is very much into cuss words of late. He doesn't really have a potty mouth but he is really learning about how bad words aren't good.
We've been lucky with the kids, considering their dad is a road musician, they've not ever been known to spew musician language around, although about a month ago, as #2 and I were leaving the church one night after an activity, he said to me "What time is it?" I told him it was 7:30, to which he replied "Oh shit....now I'm gonna miss my show."
A few minutes ago, he says "Mom, have you ever heard of a place called 'Old Hickory Dam?" Why, yes I have.
"Not the bad word 'damn', but, 'dam' like a fishin' place."
Seems he has in his head that Mom can, and will be willing to, make fish sticks out of whatever he catches.
HA! The only fish sticks that come in this house come in a yellow box with "Gorton's" on it.
Posted by Sharon Collie at 5:37 PM
- All About Perspective
- Jesus Take The Wheel
- I Nominate For Mother of the Year...
- Put Your Sweet Lips A Little Closer To The Phone.....
- Crazy Kin
- What's The Point?
- Quote of the Day
- Big Daddy O
- A Day in Franklin
- Poop, Mexican Music & Nice Neighbors
- 100 Things
- High Fives For All
- All I Have To Do Is Dream
- We'll Be Right Back
- What'd Life Be Without Homegrown Tomatoes?
- I Could Write a Sonnet About Your Easter Bonnet......
- Don't EVER Say This To Me Again
- Not Here
- Big Bad Bill
- In Praise of Hendersonville
- Sista Smiff's Brag Book
- Hippity Hoppity, Easter's On It's Way
- Perks and Coifs
- Lunchtime in Knoxville
- A One and A Two
- Johnson's Old Grey Mule
- Birthin' Babies
- Tales From The Twister
- Happy Dancing
- Not Your Typical Saturday
- Tornado Warning
- Retrospective Brentwood
- Nothing Stops the US Mail?
- No Pinewood Derby!!!!!
- Angels Sent Straight From Heaven
- A Rainbow After The Rain
- Carrying on an Old Family Tradition
- Celebrating a Life
- Like My Pie, Like My Puddin', Love That Gal That T...
- Be Not Dismayed What 'Er Be Tide.....
- Let Me Hear A Big "Hell Yeah" For the Redneck Girl...
- ▼ April (42)