Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Quote of the Day


This is #2 Son. He is quite humorous. He is very much into cuss words of late. He doesn't really have a potty mouth but he is really learning about how bad words aren't good.

We've been lucky with the kids, considering their dad is a road musician, they've not ever been known to spew musician language around, although about a month ago, as #2 and I were leaving the church one night after an activity, he said to me "What time is it?" I told him it was 7:30, to which he replied "Oh shit....now I'm gonna miss my show."

A few minutes ago, he says "Mom, have you ever heard of a place called 'Old Hickory Dam?" Why, yes I have.

"Not the bad word 'damn', but, 'dam' like a fishin' place."

Seems he has in his head that Mom can, and will be willing to, make fish sticks out of whatever he catches.

HA! The only fish sticks that come in this house come in a yellow box with "Gorton's" on it.

No comments: