I usually take morning and afternoon break with about 7-8 others, both men and women, who work at the same company I work at. Most of us don't work in the same area, but, somehow, we manage to get together every morning at 9:30 and then in the afternoon at 2:30. As you can imagine, we cover a lot of ground in our little discussions and manage to solve the worlds' problems from our table. It's usually the same bunch: Kenny, Tim, Larry, Cindy, George, Melinda, Scott, me and sometimes one or two others grace us.
This morning's discussion floored me. Kenny told something so shocking, I kept accusing him of making it up. He swears it's the truth.
How we got on this topic, I do not remember, but, in the course of the chit chat, Kenny said that when you build a house, it is important that you put pieces of tin around the holes in your vents because construction people tend to relieve themselves on the duct work. He also shared that construction people will (I don't know any other subtle way to say it) sometimes take dumps down chimneys!!!
Please tell me this is not true and Kenny was just messing with us. He has done electrical contract work and swears this really happens.
Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!
- All About Perspective
- Jesus Take The Wheel
- I Nominate For Mother of the Year...
- Put Your Sweet Lips A Little Closer To The Phone.....
- Crazy Kin
- What's The Point?
- Quote of the Day
- Big Daddy O
- A Day in Franklin
- Poop, Mexican Music & Nice Neighbors
- 100 Things
- High Fives For All
- All I Have To Do Is Dream
- We'll Be Right Back
- What'd Life Be Without Homegrown Tomatoes?
- I Could Write a Sonnet About Your Easter Bonnet......
- Don't EVER Say This To Me Again
- Not Here
- Big Bad Bill
- In Praise of Hendersonville
- Sista Smiff's Brag Book
- Hippity Hoppity, Easter's On It's Way
- Perks and Coifs
- Lunchtime in Knoxville
- A One and A Two
- Johnson's Old Grey Mule
- Birthin' Babies
- Tales From The Twister
- Happy Dancing
- Not Your Typical Saturday
- Tornado Warning
- Retrospective Brentwood
- Nothing Stops the US Mail?
- No Pinewood Derby!!!!!
- Angels Sent Straight From Heaven
- A Rainbow After The Rain
- Carrying on an Old Family Tradition
- Celebrating a Life
- Like My Pie, Like My Puddin', Love That Gal That T...
- Be Not Dismayed What 'Er Be Tide.....
- Let Me Hear A Big "Hell Yeah" For the Redneck Girl...
- ▼ April (42)