Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

As you can see, I've been messing around with my blog template. I tried to do something a little more new fangled and unique, but, I still live in the 50's.

I've changed my photograph. I thought perhaps it was time for a more updated photo. The Brownie photo of me from before, while extremely cute in it's 1970's way, has run its course. I was only a Brownie for about 5 minutes anyway. I did, however, return to Brownies when I found out they were putting on a puppet show. Show business has always been my life.

I'm holding my new digital camera in the photo. I'm not sure how many megapixels it has, but, it is a nice fashion accessory.

The things having no air conditioning will make one do....mess with your blog template at 2 a.m. because it's to effin hot to sleep.

4 comments:

Sonia said...

OH no...no air? That sucks. I like the new pic. That hairdo is quite spiffy :)

Jamie said...

Donna?

No A/C = 400 fans placed at the foot of each chair and in every window. In our house, at least.

Sharon Collie said...

I thought Ms. Reed was the perfect choice for a photo because I'm so like her..ya know...perfect and all that. I try not to make you all feel less superior but sometimes, it's hard. :)))

I think Donna Reed was part of the Muffia. I also prefer Donna Reed as Mary Bailey in "It's A Wonderful Life."

Sharon Collie said...

The air guy is coming tomorrow. I have managed to stay out of the house most of the day.

Blog Archive