Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Could I Borrow...60K?

My middle schoolers seem to get embarrassed by me, often, and there's a Smiff rule somewhere that says I'm not allowed to chaperone any dances or other middle school activities. I don't know why they don't want me at the school. I mean, gosh, just because I say I'm going to show up with blacked out front teeth, tight t-shirt and Daisy Dukes on....other than that? Why would they not want me around?

Nothing I've ever done could possibly be as embarrassing as what this mother has done on school property. I know that this woman is the mother of a child the same age as my oldest son, who also attends the same school. I saw his father at Wal Mart the other day (before I knew about this) and thought he looked rather stressed and worn. Geez...no wonder.

What is in the mind of somebody who does this?? Did she think she could get away with lifting that much money and nobody would notice???

No comments:

Blog Archive