I have a word to say to the woman at the swimming pool today who was wearing a string bikini and is approximately 13 months pregnant: That is just plain WRONG.
This woman has a nice figure and it wasn't her stomach that was obscene. It was her mammary glands, which I know are getting primed and ready, but, the rest of us do not need to see that your top barely covered them.
I've been pregnant three times. I don't have issues with a pregnant body, although I'm not of this mind that women are at the most beee-yootiful when they are in that condition. I think we have that dang "A Baby Story" to blame for crap like this. This woman was not pretty and she should be severely punished for doing what she did. Thank goodness, I didn't see "Old Guy Wearing A Speedo" today. That's something else that should be against the law. The only people that look good wearing Speedos are Olympic swimmers. Got it guys? DO NOT WEAR A SPEEDO even if you do have a six pack. Just don't.
The Muffia's are staking their claim on the pool already. They were out in full force. I'm sure they noticed I didn't do such a great job shaving my legs. I only do in the winter what I have to get by with, but, that doesn't work so well once swimming pool season gets here. I thought I did a good job but apparently, my eyes are failing me.
And as I predicted, the pool had to shut down about 5 minutes after we left for it's first Kid Crap today. I'm really glad my children are potty trained. I would be so embarrassed if my kid was the reason the pool had to shut down on the first day it's open for the season.
Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!
- More You Tube Fun
- Birthday Girl
- Can You Tell Me How To Get...
- Does Barry Manilow Know You Raided His Wardrobe?
- If you would like to see The Grascals perform here...
- In The Cool, Cool, Cool of the Evening....
- Heroes Proved
- As you can see, I've been messing around with my b...
- School's Out
- Random ADD Thoughts and a Song For You
- Grassland Grill-RIP
- I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
- Life Is Fragile
- Deep Within My Heart Lies A Melody...
- Feminine Protection?!??!!
- What A Way To Go
- Gotta Go Now, Guess I'll See You Around....
- The Fifth White
- But I Kinda Like The Beatles
- Whose Gonna Mow Your Grass?
- Homeschooling Parent Elected To School Board
- Jesus, Rock My Baby
- Take A Walk...
- Madman Drummers, Bummers and Indians
- Cabbies, Schmabbies
- I Love Vinyl
- Family Sayings
- Did You Call Your Mama?
- M Is For The Many Things She Gave Me
- Has Anybody.....
- Oh Rhinestoned Where Art Thou?
- Hooray For Field Day!!!
- Not A Good Gift
- Word of the Day
- That's FRONK-ensteen
- Muffia Heaven
- Could I Borrow...60K?
- Remembering Keith Whitley
- Used To Be My Little Boy
- Sunday Morning Church in Nashville
- Grassy Goatees
- Happy Birthday
- Smile For Awhile And Let's Be Jolly
- Postcards On The Edge
- Worth A Thousand Words
- Wednesday's Useless History Lesson
- A Pledge For Summer
- Da Doo Run Run
- Day Two
- Run Sista Run
- Staying Alive
- ▼ May (55)