Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Happy Birthday today to niece Mattie!
Hard to believe Mattie is already a year old. Even my kids are reminiscing about the day they unextpectedly got out of school to go down to Centennial Hospital to await Mattie's arrival. The funny thing about being in the waiting room of Centennial, waiting on a birth, for me, was I had never been in the waiting room there cause I was always the one down the hall doing the birthing, so that was different.
Mattie has been quite the blessing for her parents. She came along quite late in life for them (Dad will soon be 50). She has two older brothers that are 22 and this year 20 and for her mom, she was her first child...a child she didn't think she'd be able to ever have. God's good and thank goodness He is not limited by our imaginations and what we think is possible.
Posted by Sharon Collie at 8:19 AM
- More You Tube Fun
- Birthday Girl
- Can You Tell Me How To Get...
- Does Barry Manilow Know You Raided His Wardrobe?
- If you would like to see The Grascals perform here...
- In The Cool, Cool, Cool of the Evening....
- Heroes Proved
- As you can see, I've been messing around with my b...
- School's Out
- Random ADD Thoughts and a Song For You
- Grassland Grill-RIP
- I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
- Life Is Fragile
- Deep Within My Heart Lies A Melody...
- Feminine Protection?!??!!
- What A Way To Go
- Gotta Go Now, Guess I'll See You Around....
- The Fifth White
- But I Kinda Like The Beatles
- Whose Gonna Mow Your Grass?
- Homeschooling Parent Elected To School Board
- Jesus, Rock My Baby
- Take A Walk...
- Madman Drummers, Bummers and Indians
- Cabbies, Schmabbies
- I Love Vinyl
- Family Sayings
- Did You Call Your Mama?
- M Is For The Many Things She Gave Me
- Has Anybody.....
- Oh Rhinestoned Where Art Thou?
- Hooray For Field Day!!!
- Not A Good Gift
- Word of the Day
- That's FRONK-ensteen
- Muffia Heaven
- Could I Borrow...60K?
- Remembering Keith Whitley
- Used To Be My Little Boy
- Sunday Morning Church in Nashville
- Grassy Goatees
- Happy Birthday
- Smile For Awhile And Let's Be Jolly
- Postcards On The Edge
- Worth A Thousand Words
- Wednesday's Useless History Lesson
- A Pledge For Summer
- Da Doo Run Run
- Day Two
- Run Sista Run
- Staying Alive
- ▼ May (55)