Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

ADD Saturday A.M Thoughts

Why in the world did I rise at 6 a.m. on a Saturday morning??? What is wrong with me?

The alarm went off and I was a nice wife and fixed Mr. Smiff coffee. He has been doing the Fan Fair thing the whole week and I've seen him a total of about 30 minutes the whole week. They signed autographs all day yesterday and then had to go to the studio to mix the new cd. He said he got home about 3 a.m. He just left to meet the bus to go to Bean Blossom.

I also got up that ridiculously early so I could water my petunias. They seem to appreciate being watered in the morning (and Miracle Growed) as opposed to the evening. I've got to say, I've got some pretty petunias in my yard.

I watched that movie The Family Stone last night on On Demand. I was hoping that would be a great movie, being it has such a great cast. It was one of those movies that seemed to kinda Jump The Shark. Little disappointed. Glad I didn't pay to see it in the theater. On Demand is making it up to me, though, by having a veritable Hitcockpalooza, having a number of Uncle Al's movies on right now: Notorious, The Birds, The Trouble With Harry (love that movie. Has a little bitty Beaver Cleaver in it and Shirley McLaine in her first movie role) Rear Window (all time favorite Hitchock) Saboteur.....I love Hitchcock movies.

If you can shake a tail feather, run by and see the Knucklehead today and get you some pulled pork. If you're of the vegetarian sort, go get you a cold drink I hope I can get out there today, if not, some of my work girls and me and Sara Clark are planning a lunch excursion this next week.

1 comment:

Malia said...

Can I come to lunch too?? I can't go today, hubby is sick, real sick. And I'm so disappointed!

Blog Archive