Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Awwwwwwwww Pig Out!!!!! (Le Funk C'est Knuck)

I never have lunch plans. I am dull. I am old and set in my ways. EXCEPT today I mozied on over to the Mothership and am so glad I did. Everybody's favorite Knucklehead has the cutest little place and I tell ya...the bathrooms are the best you'll ever see. And about that barbecue....it really is as good as everybody's been a'sayin it is.

I got to enjoy pulled pork with Sara Clark and we are 99.9% sure we have met before, probably through a couple of common friends we have. Enjoying the culinary experience with us was the lovely Malia and her two cute chilluns. Now she and David have both met Uncle Knuck!

Aunt B. was spotted under the Bee Gee's Spirits Having Flown album and I thanked her for evangelizing about the Martini Ministry. Kinda felt like I was meeting Blogging Royalty meeting her.

I think I'll have to go back next week and get some more pulled pork (the cole slaw is good, too). Ya'll should, too, and you should tell everybody you know.

4 comments:

Malia said...

Next time I'm not bringing the kids. I knew better, but I didn't have a chance to make alternative plans for them.

We so have to do that again!

saraclark said...

I had a great time too!

Malia-I am sorry for any swearing with the kids. I forget about little ears. They were cool though. You just brought your job with you.

There should be a set monthly lunch, so we can plan and schedule for it.

Busy Mom said...

I wish I had read the plans yesterday, I would have gone, too!

Sharon Collie said...

I say we have an unoffical meet up oncet a week. Or every other week or something like that.

Blog Archive