Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Seen and Heard

So that WAS John Dwyer I saw walking down Church St., complete with visor, colorful beach towel, swim trunks (no Speedo) and flip flops, looking like he was on his way to that downtown hotspot, the YMCA.


John Dwyer...
Was that you I saw walking towards the Downtown Y yesterday afternoon, looking like you were going for a dip?
If it wasn't you, you have a twin walking around!!!
Posted by: SistaSmiff June 22, 2006 07:43 AM


SistaSmiff-"Y" yes, that was me walking to the pool top YMCA around 3:00pm. That was also me riding my bike with a pizza in one arm down Church Street to the West End area. I'm trying to keep active in the afternoon so I can get tired and fall asleep MUCH sooner than what I'm used to.
Posted by: john June 22, 2006 09:12 AM

I saw John Dwyer in shooo-rts....neener, neener, neener!

No comments:

Blog Archive