Sarcastro provided me with my second best laugh of the day by simply implying Kay West made a noise.
My best laugh of today was about 30 minutes ago. I had to drive to Gallatin, all the way out Douglas Bend Rd. to fetch #1 Son who had attended a birthday soiree. Incidentally, the houses way out Douglas Bend, along Old Hickory Lake would make the Brentwood/Franklin people plumb jealous. Talk about gorgeous...I could get used to having an unobstructed view of the water out my back door. This house is directly across the street from the old Barbara Mandrell estate....but back to laughing....
We stopped at the Foxland Market and right next to it is a pasture full of cows. A few of them were right up at the fence, next to the store. They were dining on grass and other greenery and #2 Son was crying about something (can't even remember what it was now) and I was saying "Look at the cows!" trying to get him to hush. As I stopped the car to get a closer look, one of the cows stopped eating and looked up at us as if to say "Howdy folks!" So, I did what all intelligent people do...I waved and said "Hi There Cow." Beautiful Dawta then rolled her window down and hollered "Moooooooooooo."
Just like that Garry Shandling routine where he asks why people, when they drive past a pasture of cows, roll down the window and holler "Moo"...as if the cows are going to say "Hey....there's a cow driving that car. How can they afford that?" We got to laughing about the Shandling routine and how we had just done exactly what he said people do and I laughed so hard, I thought I was going to wet my pants. Then #1 did what all 14 year old boys do...he said "I'll stop you from laughing" and he cut one. #2 continued his crying and #1 inquired why the heck he was crying and I said "He knows from experience that your farts are worthy of tears."
Just a retard Smiff Moment. There's a cow driving that car....heh.
Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!
- How To End A Long Work Week.
- Fresh from the email, Sir Quacky has sent the link...
- More Graceland Memories
- Graceland's Spayshul Guest and Other Memories
- Mama Bear
- Bluegrass Night at the Ryman
- Afternoon Delight
- Your First?
- We Love Us Some Mothership
- Adult Swimming
- No Pizza
- Friggin' Idiot
- Letters, We Got Letters-The Burning Family Tie Que...
- A Mothership Lunch Day
- One More Post....
- Pedorthic Memories of Yesteryear
- Good Eatin'
- Almost Her Time
- An Old Movie Review
- Pass The Gravy, Please
- Seen and Heard
- Death By Nightstand??
- More ADD Fun
- Sista Sista Fo Fista Banana Nana Fo Fana
- To Bless or Not To Bless
- I Got New Graphics....I Got New Graphics!
- Praise the Lord and Pass the Underwear
- Are You There God, It's Me, Sista
- She's On The Case
- Not That I'm Anxious For Him To Come Home Or Nothi...
- Out of the Box
- A Father's Day Card
- Hendersonville Public Access TV
- A Saturday Morning Funny
- Awwwwwwwww Pig Out!!!!! (Le Funk C'est Knuck)
- Goodbye To A Friend
- I Want To Serve In the Martini Ministry
- Is This Thing On?
- Sneaky Snake Goes Dancin'...A Wigglin' and A'Hissi...
- The Real Deal
- Top 30
- Multi-Faceted Children
- The Good, The Bad and The Thirsty
- Can Cows Drive?
- What Age Difference?
- ADD Saturday A.M Thoughts
- Reading Josephine's Journal
- Bible Skoo and Cookies
- Playin' Possum WIth The Possum
- Step Right Up, Come On In
- Formerly Known As Fan Fair
- There Is No Such Thing As Natural Beauty
- 5 Minutes With Wichita
- Middle of the Night Sick Call
- To Gray Or Not To Gray
- Monday Oddities
- Old Age
- At The Cee-Ment Pond
- Random ADD Sunday Thoughts
- Does He Or Doesn't He?? You Be The Judge
- Knuck Watch
- I Am Not Done Talking About Reba
- The World Famous Station Inn
- You Picked A Fine Time To Bust Me, Lucille
- Does This Make Me Odd?
- ▼ June (69)