Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

More ADD Fun

I wrote about my son's ADHD the other day and for the heckuvit, I took me an Adult ADD test. I do realize this is not a diagnostic tool. It says if you have an answer higher than 2 on 20 or more of the questions is an indication of a "strong tendency toward ADD." Ok...so what if you have 30??!?!?!??!

My sister is always telling me I oughta get on some sort of medication. I get so intimidated by doctors and medical people and tend to get all stuttery and retard sounding when trying to explain something to them. I'm afraid they'll think I'm a junkie wanting some stuff. Do I invite him to spend a couple days with me and then maybe he'll get why I think I might be an adult with ADD?

3 comments:

Blogarita said...

Aren't those lists supposed to be used as an "ice beaker" to get the conversation started at your doctor's office?

SistaSmiff said...

Oh, so those things DO have a purpose...not just to bemuse me with what a freak I am? Cool! I can't imagine how they test adults. Not like they make the adults sit down and color and write a bunch of numbers.

Busy Mom said...

Look over there! Something shiny...

(Busy Dad is a high scorer, too)

Blog Archive