Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Friday, September 29, 2006

And The Winner Is...

It is 12:48 a.m., Friday morning. I'm not going to post the whole rundown of the evening now because it's been a long day and we're all tired. The server at the Bluegrass Blog was not real cooperative so my live blogging was kept to a minimum.

I did get to blog the very end, however, and heard Vince Gill say that Mr. Smiff and Them won Entertainer of the Year. Yep. I am about to go to bed with one of the IBMA's Entertainer of the Year. I kinda like the sound of that.

I'll give y'all a rundown tomorrow.

8 comments:

Newscoma said...

I JUST READ THE GRASCALS WON IN THE JACKSON SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah for you and your family.
Congratulations to Mr. Smiff and all the little Smiffs.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Well deserved.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sista and Mista!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys SO MUCH! We are so excited in the Grascal`s camp.I know it was very close in the voting and was honored to just be in the list with the other four acts. I also understand that you can win with 21% and lose with 49% but regardless, I am on top of the world today and it was indeed magical last night! It was especially nice getting to see Kyle and Joyce "Producer J"! Thanks again........Mr. Smiff

saraclark said...

Yea! Congratulations! Well Earned and well deserved.

Time to start racking up those shiny metal records too.

ceeelcee said...

I guess this officially makes you a Pamela Des Barres "groupie to the stars!"

Congrats to the whole Smiffamily.

Kerry Woo said...

Congrats! So awesome - happy for Sista & Mista and the band!!!

Anonymous said...

I gotta send my congrats also. Sort of proud of you guys!

Jerald

Blog Archive