Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dancing With Bloggers?

I don't care what anybody says, Tucker Carlson is cute. So what if he's not a dancer? Isn't that the whole idea behind Dancing With The Stars? The little guy from Saved By The Bell dances too good. He's boring. I want to see the ones that can barely tap their foot in time get out there and cut a rug.

To me, the real star of Dancing With the Stars tonight was the appearance by this guy, who also made a rare appearance at the Blogger Meet Up last Saturday not once, but, twice. It kinda spruced up the Pheedo Guy's presentation, I think.

I think a Dancing With Bloggers would make for some great television. We could pair Sarcastro with Busy Mom to do the Tango; John with Kay Brooks to do the Samba; CeeElCee with the Pheedo Guy to do the Waltz....Aunt B and Kleinheider would make a killer dance duo..the possibilities are just endless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As much as I may disagree with Ms. Brooks, I have too much respect for my fellow man and woman to foist my lack of dancing abilities on our Ms. Brooks. You have to understand that I have approximately 150 years of church of Christ genetics working against me here...even though I may disagree with the orthodox stance on the dance, my body apparently has C of C memory making me appear to the whitest guy on earth bouncing up and down like a stiff pencil..i've seen it in mirror, and it's ugly...Curse you, Alexander Campbell.

Anonymous said...

If you wanna see a blogger dance, you have to check out Pink Kitty

Anonymous said...

I would love to see Aunt B & Kleinheider dance together!

I can see it now, she'd be tryin' to flash the boob freckle and he'd be all flushed in the face and tryin' to look anywhere but at her bosom.

Blog Archive