Mr. Smiff had gotten a copy of the first season of Grey's Anatomy in a goodie bag from Fan Fair or something. I said to myself "Ok, I'm going to see if this show is really as great as everybody says." I've only watched one episode thus far....a bunch of horny doctors. Whoop-tee-doo.
Then, I watched an episode on tv the other night and I was slightly freaked out to see Mare Winningham portraying a grandmother-to-be. WTF?!?! She is not old enough to be a grandmother, for the love of Rob Lowe and Emilio Estevez! I started to do a blog post of my freaked outedness of the whole Mare's A Grandma thing, but, true to my nature, I got sidetracked or forgot or something.
This is where the weirdness comes in. Tonight, Mr. Smiff's cell phone rang (his cell phone rings a LOT these days. So much, he almost needs one of them ear pieces so he can talk in public with his hands on the phone) and it's this musician guy who is going to be producing an album on Grandma Mare and does Mr. Smiff have Alison Krauss's phone number cause Mare wants to sing with her?
Maybe that's not weirdness to anybody else, but, I thought it terribly ironic. I wish to Jesus that guy would hire Mr. Smiff to play on the session solely so he could say "You know, my wife blogged about how you played a grandma."
Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!
- Sista's Scrapbook
- The Morning After
- And The Winner Is...
- Coiffin' It Up
- IBMA Awards Day
- Unemployment Fun
- Life Isn't Fair
- Even Baptist Women Want To Know....
- One Of The Best Movies Ever Made?
- Ben Savage is NOT Dead
- Dishwashers and Hell
- While You Have The Chance...
- Times Haven't Changed
- So What Are YOU Doing This Weekend?
- Does This Mean There's Something Wrong With Me?
- Enlightenment (Warning: Heavy, Middle of the Night...
- Country Cookin' Makes Ya Good Lookin'
- Sista and the Sweaty Guy
- Do You Know...
- The Pitter Patter of Little Paisley's
- Mr. Smiff Hits The Mothership
- Gassy Barrel
- An Opry Poll
- By George
- Yoga + Sista = Wrongness
- A Little Slow To Catch On, But, I'm Learning...
- Shame On You, Gretchen
- Wal Martin'
- Dancing With Bloggers?
- The Many Faces of John Amos
- The Recipe
- Live Blogging-First Day As a Temporary Stay At Hom...
- So Now What?
- At The Bus Stop
- And Furthermore.....
- For Jenine
- Saturday at Wolfy's
- Funny Hazel Quote of the Week
- Bridges Brokem
- Why I Don't Want To Leave
- Sista Smiff Annoyances
- The Old Gray Mare
- I've Got The Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down In My Heart
- Down No Mo'
- What is the Point??
- Take It On Faith, Take It To The Heart
- This Day And Age?
- Steve Irwin
- Deep Thoughts-By Sista Smiff
- The One Where I Talk About How Much I Hate My Cats...
- I've Gotta Get A Message To You
- ▼ September (56)