Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Country Cookin' Makes Ya Good Lookin'


Y'all are gonna be wishing you were eating with the Smiff's tonight. I'm becoming something of a Paula Deen fanatic and today we're having her Taco Soup. It's pretty easy and smack-yo-mama good. You can get the recipe here.

I made her Butterscotch Delight, too. I never make dessert. These Smiffs are going to be so spoiled with me at home all the time. I'll post that recipe later.


I'm about ready to make a road trip to Savannah for no other reason except to eat at Paula's restaurant. I also think a good pairing would be Paula and Hazel.

2 comments:

Heather Solos said...

If you go to all the trouble to drive to Savannah, then you better swing on up through Charleston.

Ivy can vouch for me. I'm harmless.

Anonymous said...

Sista,

The Lady can cook! I have had the pleasure of eating at her resturant in Savannah. We ate so much we just about had to undo our top button on our jeans to ride home. Wear something with elastic. Mmmmm ummmm!

Deb

Blog Archive