Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Friday, September 15, 2006

A Little Slow To Catch On, But, I'm Learning...


I've learned a coupla interesting things this week:


Did you know there is a girl at my daughter's middle school who is, like the Queen of Bubble Letters? She can make them so good, she charges kids a buck to draw them on their notebooks.
#1 Son has a future in comedy writing. He and his buddy started this little write-fest this morning. Now, don't nobody get all "That's racist" on me. I think it's extremely clever and it made me laugh out loud. But this is the "Tyler and Austin Method of Learning Chinese in Five Minutes": (He says you must read out loud or you won't get it."


That's not right=Sum Ting Wong

Are you harboring a fugitive?=Hu Yu Hai Din

See me ASAP=Kum Hia Nao

Stupid Man=Dum Fuk

Small Horse=Tai Ni Po Ni

Did You Go To The Beach?=Wai Yu So Tan

I bumped into a coffee table=Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni

I think you need a face lift=Chin Tu Fat

It's Very Dark In Here=Wao So Dim

I thought you were on a diet=Wai Yu Muc Ching

This is a tow away zone= No Pah King

Staying out of sight=Lei Ying Lo

He's cleaning his automobile=Wa Shin Ka

Your body odor is offensive=Yu Stin Ki Pu

Great=Fa King Su Pah

What's Up=Wa Sa Pen Ing


I laughed so hard. It's so dang funny, I asked him repeatedly, before I posted, if they stole this from somewhere. He better not be lying about that. If it turns out they plagerized this, it's still funny, I don't care who ya are.

Something else, you know I've been watching this free dvd of the first season of Grey's Anatomy and as bad as I hate to admit this, I am hooked. My friend Chris will be so happy.
We can count Patrick Dempsey on my list of men I would kiss right on the mouth if I were in the same room with them, even if Mr. Smiff were standing there.

6 comments:

Blogarita said...

But he wasn't so hot back in '87 when he made this movie.

He grew up quite nicely.

Anonymous said...

You know, he's been around awhile. One of those familiar faces. I read that he married his first wife when he was 20 and she was 48. That's, like, nasty.

I love the nose and hair. Not his nosehair, but, he's all Irish looking and all.

Anonymous said...

I knew it was just a matter of time before you were H-o-o-k-e-d on Grey's!

Kathy T. said...

I laughed so hard at your son speaking Chinese! Meanwhile, you inspired me to write a new post. Check it out. Ivy thinks it's a new meme in the making.

Anonymous said...

Sista, I'm so proud

Anonymous said...

Like Kat said!

And I laughed out loud at the Chinese stuff, very funny.

Blog Archive