Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Shame On You, Gretchen

Gretchen Wilson has this nice, new six pack and I don't mean beer. She has this wonderful washboard stomach now and in her latest video, she's letting the world see it.

I saw Gretchen on some interview show last week and they asked her about her trimmer figure and cool abs and she sat there on national television claiming she had not done anything to get those abs. She tried to convince me she woke up one day and there they were. The Ab Fairy came during the night and blessed her with this gorgeous stomach. Does Gretchen think we are retards?? That is a lie of Naomi Judd proportions.

The thing that got me about it is she claimed that the new abs came from "busy-ness". Now, if Busy-ness were the cause of a washboard stomach, me and Busy Mom would be centerfolds for a body building magazine.

Is Gretchen afraid her redneck fans would accuse her of selling out if she said "I have a trainer?" Hell. That right there doesn't endear you to the female fans, who buy all the music. Gretchen could relate to them more if she'd just admit, "I have to work at this like everybody else." You can't convince me any woman that has had a child has Six Pack abs without doing a jillion crunches a day and staying away from certain foods. That insults my feminine intelligence.

Tanya Tucker, back when she had a drop dead figya, tried to make the same claim that she had good genetics and didn't do anything to stay fit. Heh. Obviously, that was not the case.

I'd say most women, past a certain age, post childbearing, have to work really, really hard to maintain the figure. Martina McBride is one of the rare exceptions, but, she is so scrawny (have you ever seen her little bony arms and legs?) as are the Mandrell Sisters. If you've ever seen one of them in person, you know they're like little rats, they're so scrawny. TV has always made them look voluptuous and curvy, but, trust me, they ain't.

Speaking of Tanya Tucker, are they going to bring Tuckerville back? I love that show. Not as much as I love Rabbi Shmuley and the Little People, though.

11 comments:

Busy Mom said...

LMAO at the "lie of Naomi Judd proportions".

Centerfolds, huh? I'l practice just in case:

"Likes: rainbows,puppies, kittens, babies, the outdoors.

Dislikes: mean people"

Anonymous said...

You forgot the walks on the beach at sunset.

Kathy T. said...

Okay, I'm so not a country music person... what was the lie of Naomi Judd proportions? The heppatitis?

Anonymous said...

Basically, everything Naomi Judd says is an untruth. Gosh, where to begin on the Lies of Naomi...

Ginger said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard all week..."lie of Naomi Judd proportions"...everything that comes out of her mouth is an exaggeration to the tenth power...funny stuff, Sista

Producer J. said...

" a lie of Naomi Judd proportions"

THUD!

Anonymous said...

Gretchen has hooked up with the same dieticians and trainers that created the Kenny Chesney transformation a few years back.

I thought that was one of the tackiest lies told on television.

free beats said...

She does have a nice body, great post, i wish you were still writing more posts where did you go??

Anonymous said...

I despise Naomi Judd...she puts the B in B**ch! Cant stand her phony daughter wynonna

eaglefeather916 said...

Go to hell Naomi Judd!

Anonymous said...

Naomi Judd is the phoniest person in country music.

Blog Archive