The whole idea of Toby Keith starring in a movie stirs up about as much anticipation and excitement in me as getting a root canal. According to the Tennessean, we can all rest easy tonight because this blockbuster is just the FIRST of more movies to come from the Tobster. YAY!
What previews I've seen, the acting can be compared with Lorrie Morgan's acting debut back in 1993. When I think of Lorrie acting, I think of that skit they used to do on either SNL or In Living Color where it made fun of over acting by African American's.
I got SOOO tickled at Kelly Preston at the premiere at the Ryman last night, trying to convince us she is "country." In spite of being born and raised in Hawaii, saith Mrs. Travolta, she "gets that whole feeling of community." Say what? Where'd she learn that from? L. Ron Hubbard?
Gimme a break. This hits me like the Love Boat episode where Florence Henderson played a country singer, complete with "yee haws".
Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!
- Sista's Scrapbook
- The Morning After
- And The Winner Is...
- Coiffin' It Up
- IBMA Awards Day
- Unemployment Fun
- Life Isn't Fair
- Even Baptist Women Want To Know....
- One Of The Best Movies Ever Made?
- Ben Savage is NOT Dead
- Dishwashers and Hell
- While You Have The Chance...
- Times Haven't Changed
- So What Are YOU Doing This Weekend?
- Does This Mean There's Something Wrong With Me?
- Enlightenment (Warning: Heavy, Middle of the Night...
- Country Cookin' Makes Ya Good Lookin'
- Sista and the Sweaty Guy
- Do You Know...
- The Pitter Patter of Little Paisley's
- Mr. Smiff Hits The Mothership
- Gassy Barrel
- An Opry Poll
- By George
- Yoga + Sista = Wrongness
- A Little Slow To Catch On, But, I'm Learning...
- Shame On You, Gretchen
- Wal Martin'
- Dancing With Bloggers?
- The Many Faces of John Amos
- The Recipe
- Live Blogging-First Day As a Temporary Stay At Hom...
- So Now What?
- At The Bus Stop
- And Furthermore.....
- For Jenine
- Saturday at Wolfy's
- Funny Hazel Quote of the Week
- Bridges Brokem
- Why I Don't Want To Leave
- Sista Smiff Annoyances
- The Old Gray Mare
- I've Got The Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down In My Heart
- Down No Mo'
- What is the Point??
- Take It On Faith, Take It To The Heart
- This Day And Age?
- Steve Irwin
- Deep Thoughts-By Sista Smiff
- The One Where I Talk About How Much I Hate My Cats...
- I've Gotta Get A Message To You
- ▼ September (56)