Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Deep Thoughts-By Sista Smiff

When I think of famous guys named Lester, this is the image that usually pops into my mind:



Or this:



Everytime I see this Lester on tv, I'm bumfuzzled that such a hot, suave, sexy guy answers to the name "Lester" and it makes me laugh.
When you think about it, there are not a lot of famous people named Lester. I put on my thinking cap and these are the only three I could come up with. Who am I missing?


7 comments:

Kerry Woo said...

Moe Lester...

or Les tha mo... (an expression)

Does that help?

Sharon Collie said...

I forgot about Lester Armistead of the world famous Tennessee Mafia Jugband. :slapping head: Incidentally, the Armistead's put on a heckuva bluegrass festival out at Smiley Hollow in Ridgetop that's coming up in October.....
www.nashvillemusicclassic.com You can even see Lester play his jug IN PERSON!

Producer J. said...

HOW could you have forgotten THIS famous Lester in country music history????: http://music.yahoo.com/release/32507

Newscoma said...

The Lester from MSNBC is very hot. I have found myself seeking him out over the past few years.
I'm so sad.

Newscoma said...

Holt.
Lester Holt.
It took me hours to remember his name.
I'm still a very sad soul.

ceeelcee said...

NC-you'll never go back. Don't go. 8^)

Newscoma said...

I can't help it. It's so very pathetic, but I think Walter Cronkite is the sexiest anchor ever.

Blog Archive